Malleable silicone, moulds into the shape of outer ear. Must not be inserted into ear canal.
1. Make sure ears are clean and dry
2. Roll one whole plug into a ball. Do not cut or elongate the plug. Do not draw out or extend the plug into a cylinder.
3. Seal the outer ear by pulling up at the top of the ear and with free hand, flatten the ball to make a seal and fill the external ear. Do not insert into the ear canal.
4. To remove, press up at the back of the ear, carefully lift edges of plug and remove. Discard when no longer tacky or soiled.
If at any time the plug appears hard, rolling it into a ball will restore malleability.
Features & Benefits
- Helps seal out noise & water
- Ideal for all ages
- 21dB noise reduction , SLC 80 rating (Australian standard)
Silicone. Does Not Contain Latex
Use by children must be closely supervised by an adult. Should not be used by divers. Store in a cool dry place below 30oC.
Delivery and returns
Shipping is $9.95 for this item or spend more than $149 with this retailer for free shipping.