Product Image
Spirax No.810 A4 Recycled Notebook

Spirax No.810 A4 Recycled Notebook

Spirax No.810 A4 Recycled Notebook

Details
Features: This recycled notebook contains 70% post consumer recycled paper. The remaining 30% is produced under a strict forest rejuvenation program designed to ensure the long term sustainability of plantations and forestry.A4 notebook.297 x 210 (mm).120 pages.Side Opening.

Enter your email to receive alerts for .

Your Email Address:

Message: